Full disclosure guys, I don’t fully know what I’m doing right now.
Well, I’ve made it clear that I’m doing parodies (of songs). So there’s that. And I’ve found some hard drives with the old stuff, some of which still stands up. Then again, I’ve lost one I started and finished just the other day, which I was quite into. Swings and roundabouts. Kinda new to blogging, but I’m a fast learner! Well I believe that I am, and belief is half the battle.
I will cover songs from a variety of genres and decades, with themes including:
- two-wheeled mayhem (subset: I heart wheelies)
- internet forum & chatroom shenanigans
- love (unrequited for the most part, it makes for better writing)
- tributes to the artists whose artistry inspires me to make art of it
- generalised pleas for your attention and/or affection
Anyway, hang in there. It’ll get better, probably.
And, yes, the profile pic is me, from 1976. It was the style of the time.
These items of parody/satire are in themselves my original works and as such are subject to copyright and moral rights of attribution. Distributing without attribution and/or distributing for profit without consent would be a real dick move on your part.